|MEMBERSHIP IN STP
Why join or renew?
- You will be a member of a great community of teachers!
- We will mail print issues of the STP journal: Teaching of Psychology.
- We will provide electronic access to the STP Newsletter.
- You will be entered into the Membership Directory and have access to members-only web pages.
- View more details under Member Benefits.
How much does this cost?
- Psychology teachers (and support staff): $25
- Students (post-doctoral, graduate, or undergraduate): $15
- Retirees: $15
How do I join or renew?
- Click the button on the right to join or renew online.
- If you’re a member of APA, your membership in STP will be on the renewal notice.
- If you’re a member of APS, your membership in STP will be on the renewal notice.
- OR if you don’t like to register online, complete and mail in the form located here.
- Questions? Contact our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join or renew now!
(No, you don’t have to be a member of APA)
If you're not a member of APA, choose from the "Affliliate" categories in the Membership pull-down menu.
We're glad you're part of the STP Community!