STP’s International Twitter Poster Conference (ITPC)
#stp20poster and #stp20thread
- Poster topics should relate to the teaching of psychology, including teaching tips, teaching activities, tips about doing research with psychology teaching, and SoTL projects. If you are unsure if your poster is suitable for the conference, please feel free to get in touch and we can advise.
- Posters must be tweeted with the hashtag #stp20poster.
- We strongly encourage you to make an image specifically for Twitter. One option is to save a PowerPoint slide as a .jpeg file and post the .jpeg file on Twitter. Images on Twitter work best when they are twice as wide as they are tall, and you will likely want fewer words than a conference poster with larger font. We encourage you to test it out before the conference. See http://tinyurl.com/testposter for an example of fonts.
- During the event (Nov 1-2, 2020), just tweet the image (.jpeg) which will be a summary of your research along with #stp20poster.
- Pre-register your poster for this year’s ITPC to
- Help the committee publicize your poster
- Be added to the ITPC Twitter List
- Ensure your entry is considered for awards
- Pre-register by submitting the following information to the link below:
- a) Your name
- b) Your institution
- c) Your Twitter username
- d) The expected title of the poster, if possible
If you forgot to pre-register, you can register during the conference by tweeting your poster per conference rules. Pre-registration is not required to participate!
- Interested in being a part of the conference and a conversation about teaching psychology and SoTL in psychology? You can post longer conversations (with or without a poster) with the hashtag #stp20thread. You could discuss a new project from your lab, your musings about teaching psychology, or anything related to the teaching of psychology.