Policies Regarding STP Grant/Awards Programs (approved August 2010)
- Only STP members are eligible to receive STP awards.
- New applicants to a grant program are given priority over those who have previously received funds from that grant program.
- During their term, members of the Executive Committee will be ineligible to apply for an STP grant.
- During their terms, members of the Award Evaluation committees are ineligible to apply for awards from these programs for which they are members of the evaluation committee.
- Within a calendar year of receiving funds, all grant recipients need to submit a final report that details how funds were spent and briefly describes the outcomes of activities funded.
- Funding of indirect costs is prohibited.
- A description of the dimensions on which applications will be evaluated must be made publically available (e.g., included in the call for applications).
- Requests for proposals must include historical funding rates. Published funding rates should include a notation that reads: “Average funding rate since tracking began in 2012”. Additionally, if applicable, a statement noting that some proposals received were partially funded should be included.
If you have any questions regarding the grants or awards programs, please contact Beth Schwartz (firstname.lastname@example.org), Vice President for Recognitions and Awards