We are seeking a faculty member to join our small and collegial department. We tend to be a teaching-focused institution, but maintain research agendas with our undergrad and Masters students. I hope you apply if you're a good fit! - Dana.
TO APPLY: Click Here
The College of Arts, Sciences and Education (CASE) at Texas A&M University-Texarkana is seeking an outstanding candidate at the assistant professor rank for a tenure-track position in the psychology program to begin August 15, 2020. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with faculty across all disciplines to promote the mission of the university as well as:
• Ph.D. in psychology from a regionally accredited institution, or ABD at time of application (if ABD, completion of Ph.D. must be shown prior to appointment).
• Specialty in Abnormal/Personality Psychology or Clinical/Counseling Psychology.
• Doctorate in psychology from an APA-accredited psychology program.at a regionally accredited institution.
• Documented success of teaching undergraduate and graduate courses.
• Experience in web-enhanced or web-based instruction.
• Evidence of scholarship with publications and research agenda.
• Experience in engaging undergraduate and Master’s-level students in research and/or other scholarly activities.
• Active membership in professional organizations.
Salary: 9-month salary; competitive and based on experience.
For inquiries, contact:
Dr. Angela M. Sikorski, Committee Chair
College of Arts, Sciences and Education
Texas A&M University-Texarkana
7100 University Avenue
Texarkana, TX 75503
TO APPLY: Please submit a letter of intent that includes your research interests and teaching philosophy, as well as your curriculum vita, university transcripts (official transcripts will be required prior to employment), and three letters of recommendation. You may use your resume or LinkedIn profile to pre-populate the online application.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.