The School of Social and Behavioral Sciences in the New College of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences at Arizona State University (ASU) is seeking THREE full-time, benefits-eligible, non-tenure-track Lecturers in Psychology to teach in the in-person (campus immersion) undergraduate and graduate psychology programs. The anticipated start date is Spring 2023. Preference will be given to candidates with experience teaching statistics and/or research methods, along with expertise in one or more of the following general areas of psychology: cognitive, cultural, social, affective, developmental, biological/physiological, health, or clinical/counseling. Teaching loads for these positions are typically 12 credits per semester (a 4/4 load), with opportunities for summer teaching. Teaching represents 80% of the workload; the remaining 20% is covered by service.
For details and to apply, please see the complete job advertisement at the following address: https://apply.interfolio.com/108886